Stealth Air Compressors are made by a company called Alton Industry Limited Group. The Chicago & Alton Railway’s (C&A) principal service was the Alton Limited (later known as the Limited), which was introduced in Chicago in 1899, re-equipped in 1905, and again in St. Louis in 1924.
They are based in the U.S and have been making compressors for over 100 years. Their compressors are used in various automotive, aerospace, and manufacturing industries. They are designed to be as quiet as possible. They are used in various settings where noise is a concern, such as hospitals and office buildings.
When it comes to stealth air compressors, there are a few manufacturers that stand out. These companies have a reputation for quality and reliability. In this article, we will look at who makes stealth air compressors.
Who Makes Stealth Air Compressors – Brief History
The first stealth air compressor was created in the mid-1980s by a company called Alton Limited. The idea behind the design was to create a compressor that could be used in military applications where noise needed to be kept to a minimum. The original design was for a portable air compressor that soldiers could carry on their backs, and it reduced the compressors’ noise by up to 80%.
If you’re in the market for an air compressor, you may have come across the brand Stealth. These compressors are known for their innovative, quiet system, which has been tested to be up to 80% quieter than other models on the market. Not only does this make them ideal for use in any workspace, but it also means they qualify for certain energy-efficiency rebates.
As the world continues to evolve, the demands and capabilities of clients also change or adapt. Alton Industry Ltd. Group is proud of the engineering team who diligently innovates a better way of doing. Be it developing a new motor, introducing a new feature, or creating an additional product or service to our line.
The Benefits of having a Stealth Air Compressor
An air compressor is a versatile and powerful tool that can be used for various tasks, from inflating tires to powering air tools. While most air compressors are loud and can be a nuisance, stealth air compressors are designed for quiet operation.
There are many benefits to using a stealth air compressor, including the following:
- Quiet operation: Stealth air compressors are designed to operate quietly, so you won’t have to deal with the noise pollution that comes with most other air compressors.
- Powerful performance: Despite their quiet operation, stealth air compressors pack a powerful punch and can handle even the most challenging tasks.
- Portability: Many stealth air compressors are compact and portable, making them easy to take with you on the go.
- Warranty: Many stealth air compressors come with a warranty, giving you peace of mind when using this product.
- Compact: design Many stealth air compressors are compact and lightweight, making them easy to move around even when air-filled.
- Lightweight: Many stealth air compressors are lightweight and easy to carry, making them a great choice for people who need an air compressor on the go.
- Reliability: Many stealth air compressors are reliable and created to last, making them a smart investment.
The above are the most important factors when buying a stealth air compressor.
The Different Types of Stealth Air Compressors
Stealth air compressors are designed to be as quiet as possible. There are different types of stealth air compressors, each with features and benefits.
1. Stealth 20 Gallon Vertical Quiet Air Compressor
The Stealth 20 Gallon Vertical Quiet Air Compressor is an excellent choice for those looking for an air compressor that is quiet and powerful. This unit has a powerful 1.8 horsepower motor and weighs 130 lbs. The tank on this unit is 20 gallons, which is plenty of capacity for most applications.
2. Stealth 12 Gallon Vertical Quiet Air Compressor
With a 12-gallon vertical tank, this compressor is designed for portability and easy storage. It features a two-stage pump for increased power and efficiency and runs at only 80 decibels – about as loud as a vacuum cleaner. Plus, it has a convenient oil drain valve to make maintenance easy.
3. Stealth 4.5 Gallon Quiet Air Compressor
The Stealth 4.5 Gallon Quiet Air Compressor is a top-of-the-line air compressor that offers unmatched performance and quiet operation. This air compressor is perfect for anyone who wants to keep their workspace or garage free from the loud noise of a traditional air compressor. With a max PSI of 150 and a CFM of 4, this air compressor can handle any job you throw at it while still being one of the quietest compressors on the market.
4. Stealth 3 Gallon Air Compressor
The Stealth 3 Gallon Air Compressor is a high-quality air compressor that is perfect for those who need a durable and reliable unit. This compressor features a cast iron pump with an oil-free design, which makes it ideal for those who want to avoid the hassle of maintenance. Additionally, the unit includes a pressure gauge and an automatic shut-off feature to ensure that your work area remains safe.
5. Stealth 2 Gallon Hotdog Air Compressor
The Stealth 2 Gallon Hotdog Air Compressor is a great choice for those who need a small, powerful compressor that can be used for various tasks. This lightweight and portable model makes it easy to take with you wherever you go. It has a powerful 1 HP motor that delivers 1.8 CFM at 90 PSI, making it ideal for inflating tires, powering air tools, and more.
While there are a few companies that make stealth air compressors, the one that stands out the most is Alton Industry Limited Group. This company has a variety of compressors to choose from, and they are all very energy efficient. They also have a wide range of prices, so you can find one that fits your budget. Another great thing about Alton is that their customer service is excellent, and they have a long product warranty.
- How To Make A Confetti Cannon With An Air Compressor - December 4, 2022
- How To Keep Air Compressor From Freezing - December 3, 2022
- How To Install Oil Water Separator On Air Compressor - December 2, 2022