As per the definition of the air compressor, they work on a basic principle of producing additional energy that can be held in a tank for later use by pressurizing ambient air. These basic parts can help get air into things like tires or inflatable pool toys.
Are you planning for your friend’s upcoming birthday and looking for an easy and fast method for blowing balloons? Some people have latex allergies that make it hard for them to blow balloons with their mouths.
Also, if you are left alone to manage all the decorations then it will be impossible for you to blow so many balloons alone. In such situations, people often think “can we blow up balloons using an air compressor”. This is what we are going to talk about in this article, that will guide you completely on blowing up balloons.
Can you blow up balloons with an air compressor?
YES, you can use an air compressor for blowing up balloons. Considering the inflating of balloons with an air compressor, there are two certain conditions that come. Air filled balloons and the ones that don’t accept helium.
The balloons that can be filled with air are quite small in size as compared to the ones that can not use helium.
Balloon air compressors consist of single or dual nozzles.
In addition to a compact tank that stores compressed air. In nozzles, each nozzle is built specifically to fit into the entrance of a balloon, and when the compressor is activated, the balloons will inflate on their own without any assistance from you.
Moreover, inflating air balloons is the most common application of air compressors. If we talk about the requirements that the air compressor requires is the CFM level and the Psi, about 35 Psi should be the optimal pressure that the compressor needs for blowing up or you can say inflating the balloons.
When it comes to air compressors that are smaller and more portable, the typical output is approximately one hundred pounds per square inch (PSI).
Visit More: How To Blow Up Raft With Air Compressor
Size of air compressor to blow up balloons:
As we have talked about the size of an air compressor, here is detailed information according to the studies and feedback by the customers that use air compressors for balloons. For blowing up large-size balloons, it requires you to use or sometimes helium gas for blowing.
How exactly does one go about blowing up a balloon?
After knowing about the requirements of an air compressor, this part will define you on how to blow up the balloons. To fill the balloons, you need to press the nozzle of the compressor;
- At first, merely press the filling nozzle down ever-so-slightly while maintaining your grip on the filling tab, don’t lose the grip; it will affect the functioning of the air compressor and so is the inflation pressure.
- You’ll notice the balloon slowly beginning to take up more air. Keep applying pressure to the nozzle and hold it there until the balloon is entirely inflated.
- Maintain a firm grasp, as the air may escape more rapidly than you think.
- After maintaining the grip, it will just take a few seconds to inflate a balloon or tire, but the amount of time required also varies according to the size of the object.
- After you have inflated the tire or balloon to the specified pressure, disconnect the air hose from the tire or balloon, and then secure the nozzles.
- The last step is to repeat the above-mentioned steps as many times as you need to blow up your balloons.
Blowing up balloons with an air compressor is quite a simple technique, and help you avoid all the mess and energy consumption and merely helps you save your time and efforts.
It is important to keep in mind that the air tank on the compressor unit has the ability to control the air pressure output.
Furthermore, it is advised by experts that before making a purchase, it will be in your best interest to verify the air pressure that is required to blow up the balloons.
Air compressors being an ultimate and straightforward tool, are frequently used to blow up balloons as we have discussed in the above section with its requirements and method to do so.
In another approach, at the next birthday party or any event you don’t need to use your mouth and put extra pressure on your lungs. Simply buy the best balloon air compressor and enjoy all your decorations without any hurdle of balloon inflation.
- How To Make A Confetti Cannon With An Air Compressor - December 4, 2022
- How To Keep Air Compressor From Freezing - December 3, 2022
- How To Install Oil Water Separator On Air Compressor - December 2, 2022